Technology Select Sector SPDR
- Industry Exchange Traded Fund
- Sector Financials
- Market Cap
The technology sector is the category of stocks relating to the research, development, or distribution of technologically based goods and services. This sector contains businesses revolving around the manufacturing of electronics, creation of software, computers, or products and services relating to information technology.
Available for logged in users only.
The multiple price alert feature will smartly add or remove $1 if your alert was hit.
It's only available if you are logged in, a V.I.P. member or if you are using the AI chrome extension.
Contact us via Twitter if you are interested in trying it out.
- S&P 500 gains more than 1% for the week amid worst bank crisis since 2008
- Powell testimony, financial sector woes lead to worst week for S&P 500 since September
- ETFs see slower-than-usual inflows as investors flee some of the world's largest funds
- Advisers love bonds, cash and value stocks, shun growth and gold - BofA survey
- These ETFs are in focus amid upcoming GICS sector reclassification
- S&P 500 jumps nearly 2% for the week as traders come to grips with Fed stance
- S&P 500 ends tough February with a nearly 3% fall on inflation data, Fed concerns
- S&P 500 slips nearly 3% to post worst weekly performance since early Dec. last year
- Stock rally is broader than you think - BMO
- S&P 500 closes out uncertain week down ~0.3% on inflation worries, Fed concerns
- Stocks 'disconnected from reality'; Morgan Stanley screens those 'unfairly punished'
- S&P 500 slips more than 1% in worst weekly performance of 2023 on Fed concerns
- Top stock picks for 2023 from BofA - tech, media and telecom
- S&P 500 posts 1.6% weekly gain after Fed meet
- Merck, GM among BofA's latest Alpha Surprise picks
- State of Realized Volatility: Markets have re-entered danger territory
- S&P 500 ends earnings-heavy week more than 2% higher ahead of Fed meeting
- S&P 500 posts first weekly loss of the new year on economic slowdown worries
- BofA experienced its first week of client inflows in four
- Fund managers most underweight U.S. stocks since '05 - BofA survey