Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
San Ramon, California, United States
Available for logged in users only.
The multiple price alert feature will smartly add or remove $1 if your alert was hit.
It's only available if you are logged in, a V.I.P. member or if you are using the AI chrome extension.
Contact us via Twitter if you are interested in trying it out.
- 5 stocks to watch on Friday: Intel, American Express and more
- Chevron slips after Q4 earnings miss expectations in record full year
- Chevron Non-GAAP EPS of $4.09 misses by $0.20, revenue of $56.47B beats by $2.5B
- Chevron set to close blockbuster 2022, a must for long-run holders
- Chevron surges on eye-catching buyback plan; raised dividend yield tops Exxon
- Exxon or Chevron could benefit in buying a European rival, Citi analysts say
- Chevron declares $1.51 dividend, announces $75B buyback
- Equinor seeking sale of Nigerian oilfield stake for up to $1B - report
- Catalyst watch: Tesla reverberations, Intel earnings, Rocket Lab launch and Macau stocks on holiday
- Environmentalists sue U.S. to stop planned Enterprise oil export facility
- 'Significant' gas discovery to be fast-tracked by Chevron, Eni at Egyptian field
- Refiners aim for one-year delay in E15 petition - report
- Chevron, Exxon and Total eyeing India investment, oil minister says
- Chevron restarts Wheatstone gas plant, resuming supply to Western Australia
- Chevron's first cargo of Venezuelan oil after license leaves for U.S.
- Keep the faith in energy stocks but be selective, Mizuho says in Exxon upgrade
- Chevron, Hyzon, Raven SR team up to produce hydrogen from green waste
- Chevron Phillips JV, Qatar to move forward with $6B Ras Laffan complex
- Alcoa's Australia JV to slash alumina output at Kwinana refinery
- Chevron cut at BofA as 'victim of its own success'
|Date||EPS / Forecast||Revenue / Forecast|
|January 28, 2022||2.56 / 3.1||48.13B / 44.68B||
|October 29, 2021||2.96 / 2.2||44.71B / 39.97B||
|July 30, 2021||1.71 / 1.59||37.6B / 36.33B||
|April 30, 2021||0.9 / 0.8873||32.03B / 32.54B|
|January 29, 2021||-0.01 / 0.0918||25.25B / 25.82B|
|October 30, 2020||0.11 / -0.2565||24.45B / 25.84B|
|July 31, 2020||-1.59 / -0.93||13.49B / 21.87B|
|May 1, 2020||1.29 / 0.65||31.5B / 29.14B||
|January 31, 2020||1.24 / 1.46||36.35B / 38.96B|
|November 1, 2019||1.4 / 1.51||36.12B / 38B|
|August 2, 2019||2.28 / 1.76||38.85B / 40.12B|
|April 26, 2019||1.32 / 1.3||35.2B / 38.42B|
|February 1, 2019||1.95 / 1.87||42.35B / 42.48B|
|November 2, 2018||2.39 / 2.06||43.99B / 46.67B|
|July 27, 2018||1.78 / 2.09||42.24B / 45.65B|
|April 27, 2018||1.9 / 1.48||37.76B / 40.97B|
|February 2, 2018||1.90 / 1.22||36.57B / 37,588M|
|October 27, 2017||0.85 / 0.98||34.09B / 34,057M||
|July 28, 2017||0.91 / 0.87||32.76B / 32,093M||
|April 28, 2017||1.23 / 0.86||31.36B / 33,305M|