CSX Corporation is an international freight transportation company. The Company provides rail, intermodal, domestic container-shipping, barging, and contract logistics services around the world. CSX's rail transportation services are provided principally
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Available for logged in users only.
The multiple price alert feature will smartly add or remove $1 if your alert was hit.
It's only available if you are logged in, a V.I.P. member or if you are using the AI chrome extension.
Contact us via Twitter if you are interested in trying it out.
- CSX stock boosted by narrow earnings beat
- CSX GAAP EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.02, revenue of $3.73B beats by $10M
- Railroad stocks fall amid cautious 2023 forecasts
- CSX Q4 2022 Earnings Preview
- Supply chain transformation ETF prepares to hit the market
- Railroad arbitration process could change for smaller shipping disputes
- North America weekly rail traffic rise 2.4% as Canadian volumes jump double-digit
- House passes bill to avoid rail strike
- Pelosi says House has votes for bill to avoid rail strike
- Deutsche Bank says it is time to buy transportation stocks again
- President Biden calls on Congress to avert rail strike (update)
- CN pulls in industry pro Harris as its new COO
- U.S. weekly rail traffic drops 3.2% vs. last year
- President Biden takes direct role in rail strike negotiations
- Investors may be sleeping on the potential for a damaging U.S. rails strike
- Chemicals trade group warns rail strike would slam industry
- Norfolk Southern upgraded, Union Pacific downgraded in RBC rails review
- CSX rides to earnings beat despite diminished efficiency
- CSX GAAP EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.03, revenue of $3.9B beats by $150M
- CSX Q3 2022 Earnings Preview