Deere & Company manufactures and distributes various equipment worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Agriculture and Turf, Construction and Forestry, and Financial Services. The Agriculture and Turf segment offers agriculture and turf equipment, and related parts, including large, medium, and utility tractors; tractor loaders; combines, cotton pickers, cotton strippers, and sugarcane harvesters; harvesting front-end equipment; sugarcane loaders and pull-behind scrapers; and tillage, seeding, and application equipment.
Moline, Illinois, United States
Available for logged in users only.
The multiple price alert feature will smartly add or remove $1 if your alert was hit.
It's only available if you are logged in, a V.I.P. member or if you are using the AI chrome extension.
Contact us via Twitter if you are interested in trying it out.
- Deere FQ4 earnings preview: Another strong quarter ahead with ag sector tailwinds?
- Catalyst watch: Eyes on Zoom Video earnings, Best Buy call, Mobileye ratings, DWAC vote and Polestar's reveal
- Earnings week ahead: Zoom, Best Buy, Dell and more
- Moody's affirms Deere's A2 rating, raises outlook to positive
- Deere invests $29.8M to shift production from China to Louisiana
- General Electric leads advance in industrial stocks as markets rally 2nd day
- Deere, CNH have 3 overlooked drivers of growth, Morgan Stanley says
- Deere leads $16M funding round in agritech startup InnerPlant
- US and Canada see a jump in large tractor sales; digging further, 4WD inventories seen falling
- Deere may see 10% of revenue from software fees by 2030: WSJ
- Industrial stocks end week with 3.4% gain as market breaks losing streak
- Industrial stocks ETF rises most in a month as oil prices decline
- Industrial stocks rise in premarket trading as jobs report lifts futures
- Deere names Joshua Jepsen as CFO, SVP
- Industrial stocks decline as markets fall for fourth straight day
- Deere declares $1.13 dividend
- Industrials slide as stock indexes turn negative for third day
- Industrials slide as Powell’s remarks pressure stock prices
- Hot Stocks: AXSM surges on FDA approval, MSGS also rises and BILL ballooned upward 15%, while DE dives
- Deere -5% after tightening full-year earnings forecast