Mercantile Bank Corporation
- Industry Regional - Midwest Banks
- Sector Financials
- Market Cap
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Available for logged in users only.
The multiple price alert feature will smartly add or remove $1 if your alert was hit.
It's only available if you are logged in, a V.I.P. member or if you are using the AI chrome extension.
Contact us via Twitter if you are interested in trying it out.
- Mercantile Bank declares $0.33 dividend
- Mercantile Bank GAAP EPS of $1.31 beats by $0.15, revenue of $55.3M beats by $1.77M
- Piper Sandler upgrades Mercantile Bank to Overweight on conservative NIM outlook
- Mercantile Bank stock falls over 6% after earnings, Raymond James downgrade
- Mercantile Bank GAAP EPS of $1.37 beats by $0.17, revenue of $58.46M beats by $4.76M
- Mercantile Bank raises dividend by 3% to $0.33
- Mercantile Bank GAAP EPS of $1.01 beats by $0.03, revenue of $49.6M beats by $1.9M
- Mercantile Bank declares $0.32 dividend
- Raymond James downgrades Ally Financial, seven other banks ahead of Q3 results
- Mercantile Bank raises dividend by 3.2% to $0.32
- Mercantile Bank GAAP EPS of $0.74 misses by $0.02, revenue of $42.07M misses by $0.64M
- Mercantile Bank declares $0.31 dividend
- Mercantile Bank GAAP EPS of $0.73 misses by $0.01, revenue of $40.2M misses by $2.68M
- Mercantile Bank upgraded to Strong Buy at Raymond James after stock slips
- Mercantile Bank stock gains after Raymond James upgrades on expected loan growth
- Mercantile Bank raises dividend by a penny to $0.31
- Mercantile Bank GAAP EPS of $0.74 misses by $0.12, revenue of $45.16M in-line
- Mercantile Bank issues additional $15M of subordinated notes
- Mercantile Bank of Michigan establishes the Mercantile Bank Foundation
- Mercantile Bank declares $0.30 dividend